Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas !!

I've been so busy getting out all my Halloween goodies in the mail, that I haven't been able to post.  However, with that done I am so excited to show you one of the awesome projects from the 12 Days of Christmas created by Becky Roberts !!!  I might have even been one of the First ones to purchase this Tutorial.  Then I had to get all my Halloween projects done.  So last night was the first time that I could actually play with this!!  I had so much FUN!!  The first project that I have for you is actually Day 3 from Becky's tutorial.  You need to RUN not walk and check out all the Projects and then order the tutorial from
Becky's website:     Inking Idaho  (here)

Becky has pictures of all of her Creative Projects starting with Day 1 - 12 on her website!  (here)

           Thanks Becky for sharing your creativity !!!!!


So here is what I came up with for Day 3 of Christmas  -  Candy Gift Project.


I just LOVE this gift!!  Maybe that's because it has Chocolate!! 
These will make the most wonderful Christmas gifts for anyone on your list. 
Perfect for Teacher Gifts too!
And Who doesn't like Chocolate????

Stay tuned for more FUN projects!  

Happy Stamping !!
       Sue

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

This turned out SO awesome Sue! Excellent work my friend! And thanks for the generous shout out!! :)

Love ya!
Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...