Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dasher Christmas Card

Tonight I have a "Dasher" Christmas Card to share with you.  It was one of my favorite stamps last year and when I saw this card I just couldn't resist giving it a try.  Can you see that I kinda have a "Jolly Holiday" Paper Theme going on right now.  Which is currently my favorite Christmas Designer Paper.  When I found this card I thought that I wrote down who's blog I saw it on.  But now I'm not able to locate that information.  So if this is your card, please let me know so that I can give you credit.  I added a little bling to make it SPARKLE!



Recipe:
Stamps Sets:  Perfect Punches, Dasher
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla  8 1/2" x 5 1/2",  2" x 2 3/4", Plus a Scrap
                  Cherry Cobbler  4" x 5 1/4,  Plus a Scrap
                  Old Olive  2 1/4" x 3",  Plus a Scrap
Jolly Holiday Designer Paper  2 1/4" x 5"
5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Rhinestones,  1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch,
1 1/4 Circle Punch

This card was super easy to make and it might just be my Christmas card this year, we'll have to wait
and see.  I'm off to do some more stamping tonight, so wish me luck!!

Happy Stamping !!
Sue


       

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...