Wednesday, November 17, 2010

French Foilage Sympathy Card

Sympathy Cards have always been difficult for me to create.  Especially, when it is for someone that you are very close to.  I needed to make a Sympathy card for my Upline who recently lost her father.  I was searching through the Stampin' Connections site in hopes of finding that Special Card.  I was so amazed when I came across this card that Jenn Picard had made for someone very close to her. 
It was perfect!

Jenn also shared a new technique with the Clear Acrylic Blocks called Shadow Stamping which she found on Dawn Olchefske's blog, Dostamping with Dawn.

You can see Dawn's video on her blog  ( Here )

Thanks Jenn for sharing this beautiful card!


This is my take of Jenn's card.




                                    Thinking of you, Susan!!

Recipe:
Stamp Set is Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Confetti White, Soft Suede
Ink - Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler

Please Take A Moment for Yourself and Stamp Today !!
Sue


                                 It's Simply Amazing !!




Do you want $310 worth of paper or digital crafting for only $87.50?

Starting November 15, and lasting until November 30, 2010, you can purchase the Standard or Digital + Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!

How great is that deal!

Contact me today! I am here to answer all of your questions and get you started on this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...