Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Sachets

I'm really getting into the Christmas Gift Ideas and there are so many of them !!  My mind just spins going over all the creativity and sharing.  The other day on Late Night Stampers Carla Brasher shared her week 9 project of her 12 Weeks of Christmas tutorials.  Carla has the tutorial for you on her website.  (here)  The Christmas Sachets are so adorable and so very easy to make!  I changed the ribbon and sponged the edge on the top of the sachet.  I also used Fresh Scents Pomegranate Sachet for the mixture inside as it saved some time for me.  Carla's tutorial actually shows you how you can make your own sachet mixure.  

Thanks Carla for sharing your project !!

So here's my take.



With the ribbon handle on the back you can put these on a hanger in your closet, hang them up in a room or put them in a drawer. Wonderful !!! 

Recipe:  Medium Crumb Cake Envelope, Ribbon of your choice, Stamp set of your choice.
I used the Level One Hostess set - Northern Hearts.

Crop-A-Dile, Crimper, Eyelet Border Punch, white gel pen.
Markers:  Crumb Cake, Real Red and Old Olive


Now it's your turn.  I would love to see what you come up with!

Happy Stamping !!
Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so neat and I plan to make these in one of my classes. I am curious about what you filled yours with.

Inking Idaho said...

Love this Sue!

Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...