Saturday, November 13, 2010

November Stamp Club Projects

Today I wanted to share the November Stamp Club Projects with you. We actually did 3 projects this month with a mix of Thanksgiving and Christmas Gifts.



The first project is the Thanksgiving Treat Bags which I showed you on November 10th.  (Here)
There are a couple of ladies who will be using these for their family Thanksgiving Dinner.  It's so nice to have something special for each person at the table. 

The second project was the Christmas Sachet which I showed you on November 5th.   (Here)
These really make a wonderful little handmade gift for a Special Someone, no matter what the occassion might be. 

And this is the 3rd project which is this cute gift card that looks like a present!  I have seen a couple of takes of these on different blogs.
However, I first saw this one on Late Night Stampers created for a challenge that Vicki Burdick from the Design Team had been chosen for.  I just LOVE how this looks just like a Mini Present.  So this is a case of her entry.  Vicki has directions on her blog   (Here)   Thanks Vicki for sharing your wonderful idea !!!

                       Who doesn't LOVE to receive a present !!!



This is the front view of the gift card holder.



This is the inside view showing the gift card insert.

We always have such a fun time at Stamp Club and I always look forward to seeing everyone.  If you are in the Minneapolis area and interested in joining in on the Fun Night once a month.  You can contact me at  sdyas0936@msn.com .  I hope I've given you a good start with some ideas for your Christmas Projects.

Happy Stamping  !!!
Sue
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...