Sunday, August 5, 2012

Conventions Gifts - Part 2

Well a little late with posting the rest of the Convention Gifts.  But better late than never, right?

I posted the group picture of the Fabulous You - Chocolate Treat Holder earlier, but forgot to post the close up.  So here is a closer view of that. 

Edited:  For details on the Chocolate Treat Holder - go to my prior post from last year by clicking ( Here )




Below is a picture of the gifts that I made for Gloria, my awesome Convention Roomie for the 3rd year in a row!   So we have a little 4th of July - Smore package, a Summer Smooches Card Tote, a 2 year planner, my swap cards and the Fabulous You - Chocolate Treat Holder. 



The 4th of July - Smore package is 2 graham crackers, 1/2 of a Hershey Chocolate Bar, and the Smore Marshmallow.  The stars are also marshmallows.  All wrapped up in a gusseted bag and ribbon. 

The Summer Smooches Card Tote idea is from LeeAnn Greff.  You can get the directions for this by clicking ( Here )

The 2 year Calendar Planner is one that I found at the "M" store.  I just make a cover for the front.  Calendar Cover -  6 3/8" x 7 3/4"  your choice of cardstock and then  3 5/8" x 6 1/8" your choice of Designer Series Paper

Here are my other Convention Gifts all wrapped up.  As Becky Robert's always says It's All About the Wrap !!  These bags were done with the Reason To Smile stamp set.




This year we had a Team Meeting before Convention got started over at Squatter's.  So I made these cute little gift boxes for our Team Meeting that night!  The original idea for the gift boxes is from none other than Becky Robert's.  Her gift boxes were End of Year Teacher Gifts.  The boxes are made the same and I just designed them around the Convention Theme for this year instead.



You can get the instructions for these darling gift boxes by clicking ( Here ).  This will take you to Becky's blog Inking Idaho. 


Below is a picture of Becky's Gift Box filled with Cinnamon Bears:


Another one is a little closer view:


This is my idea of the Summer Gift Box that I had posted earlier, original idea is from Cristena Bagne.   To get to my earlier post just click ( Here ).  This will give you the link to the video that Cristena has on her blog.

Wow, I think that's it for today !!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...