Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Time Gift Box

Good Evening Ladies,

Lots of things going on, as the start of summer is right around the corner.  With that said,  I found this really cute Summer Time Gift Box over at Cristena Bagne's blog the other day.  I was looking for some FUN ideas for gifts as the Stampin' Up Convention is also right around the corner, but not until July.  Only 35 more days to go, then we'll be in Salt Lake City !!!  Woo Hoo !!

Okay, I get so excited.   

This truly is a total CASE of Cristena's project.  But I really couldn't resist.  I have some other ideas for this box too, hopefully I will have time to give those a try.

So here it is: 


It was so much FUN to make this cute Summer Gift Box.
I just love the Summer Smooches Designer Paper and this really shows it off !!!
Add some Daffadil Delight cardstock and some Mixed Bunch Flowers and you're there !! 
I think the Soft Suede Buttons really take this over the top and make it super stunning!


This is a little closer view of the Gift Box.

Cristena has a video tutorial, along with some of the details over on her blog too.  Just click ( Here ) to view it.

Now I can see this Gift Box being used for quite a few different Occasions, can't you?  Remember that Father's Day is this weekend.  If you hurry, you can make this a Special Father's Day!! 
All you have to do is make a Special Handmade Card  or even give this Gift Box a try with a Father's Day Theme.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Happy Stamping !!
Sue    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...