Thursday, June 21, 2012

June Stamp Club

It's been awhile, sorry about that.  Finally got a few minutes to take some photos of what's been going on lately.  Tonight I have the June Stamp Club projects.  This is our last meeting for this session.  We have a mixed theme this time with a Father's Day card, 2012 - 2013 In Color Bookmark and a cute card using the new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms.

So here is the group picture:

 

I'll go from left to right starting with the Betsy's Blossoms card.


The Betsy's Blossoms card is one of the projects in the June Tutorial from Chat Wszelaki.   We have 2 of the New In Colors - Gumball Green and Primrose Petals.  Love these colors together!  You can purchase the June Tutorial from Chat by clicking ( Here )  This set is currently on my favorites list!


Next up is the Open Sea Father's Day card:


I found this idea over at Debbie Henderson's blog.  Such a wonderful masculine card with Real Red and another New In Color - Midnight Muse.   I found Debbie's blog when I was at Create with Connie & Mary - New Catty Edition 2012,  as she is on the Design Team for this session.  You can check out Debbie's blog  ( Here ).  You can check out Create with Connie & Mary - New Catty Edition 2012 by clicking on the picture link at the top on my right hand side bar.

Up last is the 2012 - 2013 In Color Bookmark:



Last year I made all of my customers one of the In Color Bookmarks.   This year I decided this would be a great project for the gals to make at Stamp Club.   The Creator of this FUN project is Brenda Quintana.  She also created the one I did last year.  This year I got some of the Bookmark covers to keep them nice and clean.  Brenda posted this over at Splitcoast in the Business Tools section for Stampin' Up Demonstrators. 

Well that's it for tonight.  I want to send a BIG "Thank You" to Chat, Debbie and Brenda for sharing their creativity!!! 

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...