Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our New In Colors for 2012 - 2014

I hope that you are just as excited as I am with the New Annual Catalog !!   I saw this cute idea over the weekend showcasing the New In Colors for 2012 - 2014.   So I had to case it.  These cute 3 x 3 cards showcase not only the New In Colors, but also the New Layered Labels stamp set and the New Apothecary Accents Framelits!!  Thanks to Rosemarie Diehl for her awesome idea !!



                  Aren't these cards too cute !!!

From left to right we have the New 2012 - 2014 In Colors :
Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit !



Now I just LOVE how Rosemarie did the little clothespins to match.  The clothespins are retired, but hopefully you still have some of those.  The Itty Bitty Punch Pack was used to make the flowers and then you have a Basic Jewel Pearl for the center.



Here's a close up so you can see how cute these 3 x 3 cards really are.  I also just want to say that I LOVE the New Stamp Pads!!  You really only need to tap them lightly on the stamp pad to get a clear image on your cardstock.  You got to LOVE that !!  Thank You Stampin' Up !!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! 

Happy Stamping !!!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...