Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Teacher Gifts !!

Well it's that time of year when you are looking for ideas for Teacher Gifts.  One of my stamp club gals who is a very dear friend of mind was looking for ideas.  But she needed something that would be able to also include a gift card.  I had seen a really cute idea over at Becky Roberts blog - Inking Idaho a few days ago.  So I shared the idea with her and she loved it!  So I guess you could say that today is a shared day with Becky and my friend Dawn. 

You can see Becky's idea by clicking  ( Here ).

So tonight after I got home from work I went to check on emails.  To my surprise I had received an email from Dawn with a picture of her take on Becky's Teacher Gift idea.  I Love it when I can share what I so enjoy with someone else!

So here is Dawn's take on Becky's project:



She used the Retired stamp set  "First Day".   They are so cute that I just had to share with you!
The Teachers are going to LOVE these tomorrow!
As it is the last day of school for most kids in Minnesota. 
Happy Summer Vacation!!

Don't forget to remember all the Teachers who are dedicated to teaching our children !

Thanks for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...