Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Stamp A Stack - Part 1

Good morning!!  I don't know where the time goes lately.  I think I need to have 48 hours in a day rather than 24, maybe then I could stay on track. 
Today, I wanted to share with you the June Stamp A Stack cards.  For our Stamp A Stack the ladies get to make a total of 15 cards, 3 cards each of the 5 Designs that are pictured below.  My upline Susan Campfield and also Brenda Cardinal are the designers of the fabulous cards that the ladies made this month.



 I always start with the Group Picture of all the cards.


This time let's start with the lower left hand card.  My Friend Soft Silhouette Card.



For this card they stamped the image on all 3 colors of cardstock with Versa Mark and then Clear Embossing Powder.  Then took all 3 pieces and using the Tabletop Cutter made 3 strips 1" x 4 5/8".
Alternating the colors made each card different.



The second card is the Butterfly Mambo Card:                                                                                      


This card showed off the Butterfly Bigz Die and the Big Shot.  The New item here is the Alhambra Jumbo wheel.   Using the Brights Collection Designer Paper to accent and for one of the Butterflies.



The 3rd Card is the Sand and Sea Card:



The Open Sea stamp set was one of my favorites for Masculine cards.  So glad that it made into the New Catalog this year!   The ladies had their choice of making this a Father's Day card or a Birthday card.   The New item here is the Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and the New Bitty Banners Framelits!

Stop back by tomorrow and I will share the other cards with you!

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July !!!!!!!!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...