Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back from Convention !!

I'm finally back from Convention.  The return trip was a little longer than expected.  I didn't arrive until Monday late morning.  Had a wonderful time at Convention, but glad to be home!!

Here are a few pictures to hold you over until I have more time. These are mostly from Memento Mall, a place we can shop for fun SU Logo gifts. I love the way they decorate our shopping space - so fun!


Memento Mall1

This is the I am Spring display.  It showcases the Spring Bag, the Spring Incentive Stamp Set, the erasable magnets, tissues, along with the tape measure and hammer that was available to purchase. 

Memento Mall2


This display shows off 4 different kinds of chap stick with colorful designs.


Memento Mall

Aren't these just the cutest Pinwheels ever !!!


Memento Mall3

Check out this awesome display!!  Love all the decorations that SU creates for us!!  

I will be posting additional pictures soon of my swap cards and gifts!

Thanks for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...