Thursday, August 9, 2012

Convention Friends & Gifts Part 1

One of my favorite things about Convention is getting to see my Stamping Friends !!!  My second favorite thing is getting to meet New Friends!!

So I thought I would share some of my pics from Convention with you. 


                                               Kim Sinclair and Becky Roberts.

This is my 3rd year seeing these 2 awesome ladies at Convention.  Now I've been waiting for Becky to post the gift that I was so lucky to receive.   Since Becky posted it today, I'll share mine with you. 


How darling is this gift !!!!  Now keep in mind that I had to put mine in my suitcase to make the trip back home.  Which is why the bag is a tiny bit wrinkled.  You can check out Becky's blog by clicking ( Here ) to get some of the details.  Thank You Becky !!


I received this beautiful card holder and cards from Kim.  It is always so much FUN not only to be able to see these 2 at convention, but giving and receiving Convention gifts is a loved tradition that we all share.   Thank You Kim !!!


I was also able to find Mary Fish and Mike Funke again this year.  They were busy swapping cards, when I found them.  I was lucky enough to spot them both again this year!


I was so excited that I was able to finally meet Lorri Heiling.  Her creativity is amazing.  I also found out that Lorri is originally from Prior Lake, MN.  Which is very close to the Twin Cities where I currently reside. 


This Halloween Treat is the gift that I received from Lorri.   Super cute and inside is some yummy chocolate !!   Thank You Lorri !!!

I need to run, but I still have some additional pics to share with you.  So be sure to stop back !!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...