Thursday, March 3, 2011

Punch Bunch Celebration Box

I've been busy working on Birthday gifts as I have quite a few Birthdays coming up in March and April.  My granddaughter's Birthday is in a couple of weeks.  She will be 12 this year!  I just don't know where the time goes these days.  I say that every year, especially when the grandkids get another year older.  I found the cutest little Birthday boxes and I wanted to share those with you today. 
It's the Punch Bunch Celebration Box and it is the perfect little box to use for a small gift of almost anything!  The original idea can be found on Chick N Scratch - Angie Kennedy Juda's site  ( Here )   Thanks Angie !





I made two of these boxes, as my grandson's Birthday is in April. 
That way I will hopefully be ahead of the game.  LOL 
For my granddaughter's box I used Blushing Bride cardstock and Springtime Vintage Designer Paper with Blushing Bride 5/8" Poly Stitched Ribbon and Blushing Bride Glimmer Brads to attach the ribbon to the box.
For my grandson's box I used Pacific Point cardstock and Celebration Designer Paper and Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon and Real Red Glimmer Brads to attach the ribbon to the box.
Add a little shredded paper and a small gift or some CHOCOLATE and you are ready to go! 
You could also use these for Party Favors at a Birthday Party too!

Thanks for stopping by today !!! 

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...