Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a "Cupcake" Birthday

I was a very busy lady this weekend trying to finish up on Birthday gifts that I was making for my granddaughter's Birthday this coming Sunday.  I was able to find everything on my list that I needed to pick up at the mall on Saturday.  That was a good thing.   Here are  a couple of the Birthday gifts that I finished over the weekend.  You should notice that I have a thing for Cupcakes currently!


Let's start out with the Cupcake Soap Holder. 


   This picture is the Closed View.  These Cupcakes are just too FUN!


I've made several of these starting with the "Wicked Cool" ones for Halloween  ( Here )  and then at our Holiday Dinner we made "Holiday" ones using the Reindeer soaps ( Here ) .  They didn't have anything out for Valentine's Day or I would have made them, but they had some  "CUPCAKE" ones which is perfect for Birthdays!  I've been waiting for some Birthdays to get creative with these. 



This picture is the Opened View, that shows we are using the "Strawberry Cupcake" for this one.

Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake, So Happy for You
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Blushing Bride Designer Paper, Real Red Glimmer Paper,  1/2" Blushing Bride Poly stitched Ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Elegant Lines EB folder, Build a Cupcake Punch, Small Heart Punch

Coming soon will be the "Things I Love" version.   You're going to LOVE these for sure !

The original idea is from Erica Cerwin.   I have a link ( Here )  for the directions.


Next up I have the "Cupcake Note Holder". 



                                  This is the Closed View.



        This is the Opened View.   Isn't the Cupcake note pad darling!


These started out at Halloween and then went on to Christmas.  Valentine's Day didn't happen as I ran out of time.  So I can see that I a have a pattern going on here.  LOL   This is the "Birthday" version, as I was able to find, you guessed it "Cupcake" note pads.   I have some really cute one for Easter too !!!
I have the link to the directions ( Here )    Original idea was from Terri Snider.

Stamp Sets:  Create a Cupcake, Something to Celebrate, Punch Bunch
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Early Espresso
Blushing Bride Designer Paper, Real Red Glimmer Paper,  1/2" Blushing Bride Poly stitched Ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Elegant Lines EB folder, Build a Cupcake Punch, Small Heart Punch

I still have a few more things to finish up on, so that I can post them before I have to mail the package. 

Thanks for stopping by today !!!     Have a wonderful evening!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...