Friday, March 4, 2011

The Perfect Cupcake Birthday Card

Well I said that I have been busy making gifts for up coming Birthdays!  One being a Birthday card for my granddaughter's 12th Birthday.  So I have been looking for awhile to find the Perfect Birthday card to make for her Birthday.  While browsing my blog list the other day I found it, the Perfect Birthday card!  The card that I found was titled a "Card with a Twist", of course I just had to go check this out further.  While looking at the pictures of the card and trying to figure out how to make it.  To my surprise I see that there was even a tutorial to purchase!  Woo Hoo !!
Now I know that you'll want to know where I was.  I was visiting "Gettin Crafty" by Cristena Bagne. 
I have the link to the tutorial ( Here )  There are some pretty cute pictures of her Yorkie playing in the Snow, that I'm sure you will enjoy and then below that you'll find the link.

Here's my take on the "Card with a Twist".



                                     Here's the Closed view.


Here's what you'll find when you first open the card.  I know you're all wondering what the "TWIST" is?  Well, when you open the card and fold down the bottom piece there is also a Gift Card Holder!
How cool is that!  I said to myself:  What more could a girl ask for??? 
Not only the Perfect card, but a Gift Card Holder too !!



Then when you open the doors, you have the "Special Birthday Wish" and I had to add "QUEEN for a Day" with a Crown on top where the Gift Card is!!  Everyone should be "Queen for a Day", especially when it's your 12th Birthday!

A Big THANK YOU, Cristena for sharing your creativity!!

Now my granddaughter's Birthday isn't until March 13th,  so MUM is the word.   LOL  :)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you have a GREAT weekend with some Stamping Time!!

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...