Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday Cupcake Box and Button Bracelet

Well the package was mailed and is on it's way for the Big 12th Birthday this Sunday.   I had a couple more items to share that were included, but I haven't shared with you yet.  Since it's a Cupcake Birthday, I had to complete everything with the Individual Cupcake Box and Cute Cupcake with a special surprise inside.

The Individual Cupcake Box idea is from Becky Roberts.  Becky has a great FREE tutorial on her blog, so you can check it out ( Here )   I did play a small part in this creation as I sent a Birthday gift to Becky which inspired her to create this cupcake box.   The pattern and directions for the cupcake itself are in Becky's 12 Days of Christmas 2010 edition tutorial which you can find ( Here )  These are so much fun to make and the person who receives it will be THRILLED!  With so MANY colors to choose from you can't go wrong. And there are ZERO calories in this Cupcake!

I'll start with the picture of my last gift:



It's a Pretty In Pink Cupcake Box with a Pretty In Pink Cupcake. 
The surprise that will be inside the Cupcake is the cute Button Bracelet.  This Button Bracelet was made using the Brights Collection Designer Buttons.  Isn't it just the cutest thing ever!!

Julie Davidson is the creator of the Button Bracelet.   
Click  ( Here ) to order. 
I first saw the Bracelet at the Minneapolis Regionals that were here in February.  I was standing in line waiting to register and the demonstrator in front of me actually was wearing one!  She received it as a gift from her Upline.  So I was super excited when I found the tutorial that was on Julie's blog.



Here's the Pretty In Pink Cupcake out of it's box with the Surprise Button Bracelet!



I always LOVE to share something handmade, especially on Birthdays !!

Thanks to Becky and Julie for sharing their creativity! 

Hope you enjoyed all the Birthday gift ideas!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

Have a GREAT weekend !!

Happy Stamping !!
       Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...