Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthday Gifts for Kim

Where did the week go?  Well it's time to continue with the Birthday Celebration from last week.  On Monday I posted the cute Lollipop Flower Bouquet that was one of my gifts to my friend Kim.   So we'll start there and add her Cupcake with a Button Bracelet inside.


On the left we have the Lollipop Flower Bouquet and I've added the Daffodil Delight Cupcake and the Regal Button Bracelet.



Here's a close up of the Daffodil Delight Cupcake and inside I will be placing the Regal Button Bracelet as a surprise!  The Cupcake is one of my favorites this year for Birthday gifts!  The original idea is from Becky Roberts, you can check my prior post ( Here ) for the link to her tutorial - 12 Days of Christmas 2010 Edition.  I forgot to take a picture of the Individual Cupcake Box, which I also did in Daffodil Delight. 
The Button Bracelet was also in my prior post  ( Here ) which was created by Julie Davision and the link to here tutorial is there.


This is the grande finale Birthday gift.  Now you'll notice that on the top is Kim's famous saying.  "It's All About Me".   So, I just had to put that saying on her cute mini Bulletin Board.  This is my take on the original idea for this from UStamp With Dawn and Friends - Oh My Word Edition by Tammy Maxvill.  Although this session has completed, it is still available for purchase at  http://ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/.  

The Current session is:        
Stop by and check it out, you won't be disappointed. 

Upcoming posts will be some Sneak Peaks!   So don't forget to stop back and check them out!

I want to Thank All of You for stopping by today!

Have an Awesome Weekend !!!

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...