Friday, June 17, 2016

My New Annual Catalog Shoebox Swap Card

When a New Catalog comes out, it's so exciting!!  This year my Upline, Susan Campfield chose to have a Shoebox Swap for us to participate in.  A Shoebox Swap is where you create a sample card, then you place all the supplies to make that card in a Shoebox for everyone else to make.  It's a lot of fun and gives us a chance to make so many different cards to use for displays for our customers.  Plus getting to use so many New Products is always exciting.  So today, I wanted to share with you my CASE of Julie Davison's card for this fun event.




When I saw this card on Julie Davison's blog, I knew that I wanted to give it a try.  I love how Julie used the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape for the background of this card.  It just makes the tag and the sentiment pop for me !!  Thank you Julie for the inspiration!

Details:

Cardstock
Sweet Sugarplum  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Basic Black     3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Thick Whisper White   3 5/8" x 4 7/8"   plus scrap for the Tag

Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape, Basic Black Baker's Twine, 3/8" Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Sweet Sugarplum Marker, Black Stazon stamp pad, Layering Love Stamp set, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Dimensionals.

Thanks for taking time today to stop by and check out my blog !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...