Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Mail and Floral Phrases !!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Today I received some Happy Mail from Stampin' Up !  On May 3rd, I celebrated my 10 Year Anniversary with Stampin' Up!!  It's hard to believe that it has been 10 Years.  Time has flown by so quickly, especially when you LOVE what you Do!!  And I have made so many friendships in those 10 years.  It warms my Heart!!  Thank You Stampin' Up for changing my life in such a positive way!!

Here's the letter that I received from Shelli and Sara, along with my 10 Year Pin.



Now on to the Floral Phrases card for today.

Last night was the first evening session of our Stamp A Stack for June!  There are 4 Card Designs and everyone make 3 of each Card Design for a total of 12 cards.  The cards are created by Susan Campfield and Brenda Cardinal.  I will be sharing the other cards, but today I will share the Floral Phrases card that we made.

Here's the front of the card:


The Floral Boutique Suite is one of my Favorite Suites in the New Catalog!!
I Love how Elegant the Night of Navy and Whisper White makes this card just pop.  I absolutely LOVE the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper it is so Beautiful!  One of the Concept Artists at Stampin' Up actually creates all the patterns in this Designer Series Paper by hand painting them first which makes this DSP so Totally Amazing !!


Here is the inside of the card:


                              I love that there is a Border stamp in the Floral Phrases set.
                              It's really nice to use on the inside of the card as an accent.

Details:

Stamp set:  Floral Phrases

Cardstock:
                        Whisper White  5 1/2" x 8 1/2"      Scored at 4 1/4"
                  (2)  Whisper White    4" x 5 1/4"
                         Whisper White   1 3/4" x 3 1/4"
                         Night of Navy    2" x 3 1/2"

Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper   (3) Different Patterns    1" x 4 3/4"

Then using the Triple Banner Punch you can punch all (3) strips of the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper at the same time on the one end.
(Only because it is DSP, can you punch all 3 pieces at the same time, cardstock is too thick to do that)

Pretty simple, but so Elegant!!

Thank you to Susan and Brenda !!

So glad that you stopped by today!  I wish you an Awesome Weekend !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...