Sunday, June 26, 2016

June Stamp A Stack Fun !

Thought I would share a couple of pics from the Stamp A Stack this weekend!!  Fun had by all !! This was the place to be!  Inside and stamping with Friends, especially as it was 98 degrees outside yesterday.


 
                                  Everyone was so quiet, they were busy creating !!!




                               This card below is the one that I shared with you on Friday!!
                                For Details see Friday's Post.  ( Click Here )




                         
                              Next week I will be sharing this FUN  Z-Fold card below!!





This last card was the V.I.P. card
Those who brought a friend with them that wasn't at the Stamp A Stack in February got to make this special card!!  I will also be sharing this card next week with you!


I hope that you are having a Wonderful Weekend !!! 



Thank you for taking time to stop by and visit!!

Happy Stamping!!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...