Monday, June 20, 2016

Graduation Card and Paper Pumpkin

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend !!  Graduation time is upon us!

I needed to make a Graduation card for a friend's son who just graduated!!  I have seen several Graduation cards but I wanted to try a shaker card.  So here is my take using the "Number of Years Framelits".



The Designer Series Paper is Retired and was from Sale-A-Bration 2016.  It was the Perfect Color, as the School colors were a Powder Blue, Silver and White.  I was happy with how this turned out.

Details:

Cardstock:     Thick Whisper White   5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  scored at 4 1/4"
                       Brushed Silver (retired)   3 3/4" x 5"    Plus a scrap for the Graduation Cap
DSP               Perfectly Artistic (retired)  3 1/2" x 4 3/4"                      

Night of Navy Baker's Twine, Metallic & Brights Sequin Assortments, Dimensionals, Large Numbers Framelits



                                  June Paper Pumpkin




                             I'm loving the Paper Pumpkin kit for the month of June !!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today !!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...