Thursday, November 24, 2011

Snow Much Fun Envelope Gift Card Holder

    First I hope that everyone is having a Wonderful Thanksgiving! 

                          I have a couple of days off, yipee !!
Time to have some Stamping fun and get a start on Christmas gifts.

Today, I have an adorable Envelope Gift Card Holder to share with you.  It's the Snow Much Fun Envelope Gift Card Holder that I saw over at Lee Conrey's blog ( Here ).  This is pretty much a case of Lee's Gift Card Holder.  When I saw it, it reminded me of the Make & Take Project that I shared with everyone at our November Diva Meeting last year.   The Christmas Sachet Envelope.  ( Here )

So here we have my take:

                                         
                 These are so much fun to make and super easy too!



                              Here's a Close up View.

It's been so busy that I forgot to take a picture of how the actual Gift Card Piece fits inside.  But if you go to the link above there is a picture on Lee's blog.

Start with a Medium Envelope that you have sealed closed.   Trim off 2" on one side.  I used the Scallop Edge Punch to decorate the bottom of the Top.  Stamped the Top with the Serene Snowflakes stamp set using Crumb Cake ink. Then I sponged the bottom of the Scalloped Edge with Crumb Cake ink.  Then take the Bottom of the Envelope and run it through your crimper, making sure the lines will be vertical.  Additional stamp sets were Petite Pairs and Snow Much Fun.  Accent with Crumb Cake Seam Binding.  Other supplies were the Big Shot, Pefect Pennant Die, Modern Label Punch, Round Tab Punch.

Thanks for stopping by today and again Happy Thanksgiving to All !!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...