Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Talk Treats

It's almost Thanksgiving and it's Our Anniversary today!  We actually got married on Thanksgiving Day some ---  years ago.  Next year Our Anniversary will be on Thanksgiving Day again.   Here's the wonderful surprise that was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight.


                          What a Wonderful Surprise !!!

Okay, now I better get to what I wanted to share with you today.  It's my Turkey Talk Treats that I made for my co-workers.  I kinda spoil them around the Holidays as much as time allows.   I saw this cute idea on Lorri Heiling's blog a while back and finally got some time to give them a try.  You can see Lorri's Turkey Treats ( Here ).  I believe that Lorri said the original idea is from Erin Gonzalez



         Don't you just LOVE them!!  My co-workers sure did. 

Now my Turkey Treats use the Retired "Turkey Talk" SU stamp set.  This has been a Favorite of mine for quite some time.  Every now and then I just have to dust it off and make some FUN things with it.

                                                  
                      Here's a close up view.

So ladies get your Big Shot out and your Two Tags Die and have some FUN.  Add some ribbon, I used some Retired 1 1/4" Striped Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon.  The Early Espresso Baker's Twine is used to keep everything in place.  Then add your Favorite Candy Bar or use as a Table Placement for all your guests.  I also used the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch along with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  A super easy way to decorate your Thanksgiving Table!!

Thanks for stopping by today  !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue 

1 comment:

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Sue!!
I love your little turkey candy holiders.. how cute!! I just wanted to stop by and wish you a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!!! Inky Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...