Thursday, November 3, 2011

October Stamp A Stack

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween !!!  I'm still behind in posting, so today I have the cards that we made at the October Stamp A Stack.  We had a full house again this time.  All the cards were created by Susan Campfield and Brenda Cardinal.   Thanks to Both for sharing their creativity with us again at the Stamp A Stack!!!!   So let's get started shall we.

First up is the "Love and Sympathy" Card:


You really can't see the Medallion background stamp very well, but it makes this card so elegant!

This is the "Bright Hopes" Card:


I LOVE this Christmas card!  The Whisper White and Baja Breeze are really a wonderful combination for the Holiday Season.

The third one is the "Glimmer Christmas Stocking" Card:

This card is simple, but yet stunning for the Holidays.   The Silver Glimmer Paper really adds the sparkle to the Stocking. 


"The Newspaper and Ties" Card:


Now for the ever popular Masculine card.  This card uses that Funky Fold that Susan has created for a couple of other cards in the past.  I believe this card was one of the Favorites. 


The "Gently Falling" Card:


Now this isn't exactly how Susan and Brenda designed this card.  I had forgotten my camera at home and did all the stamping.  Assembly was done later when I got home, so the Grateful Greetings Banner should actually go across more towards the center of the card rather than at the bottom.  I guess I was daring to be different with this one!!! 
That 's what I always say when this happens.

I hope that you enjoyed the awesome cards from the October Stamp A Stack !!!

Have a wonderful TGIF tomorrow!!!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...