Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love Impressions Gift Box

Well I hope that everyone had a safe and Happy New Year.  So let's get the New Year off to a great start !
I wanted to share with you today this CUTE Love Impressions Gift Box.  I did a Candy Cane Gift Box back in November.  ( here )  Since it was so fun to make,  I thought I would do another one for Valentine's Day.  Original idea was from Patti Lee where she made a Halloween Tower with the boxes.  I have the link  ( here ) so you can get the measurements.   Are you ready?




I just LOVE how it turned out!  This view is more of a front view.



This view shows more of a top view of the box.

It's just the perfect size to fill with candy or a small gift for Valentine's Day.  Super easy to make too!

Recipe:   Love Impressions Designer Paper, Pink Pirouette & Basic Gray cardstock, Prettty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon Pretty In Pink 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Hearts Embosslit, Love Impressions Rub-Ons

Remember it's only  41 Days til Valentine's Day!  

Start your creations today with the Filled With Love Bundle!!
  Click Here for the Filled With Love Bundle Info

Have a Wonderful Tuesday !!!

Happy Stamping  !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...