Monday, January 24, 2011

Filled With Love Valentine

Today is the last day for you to order the "Filled With Love" Promotion Bundle.  So I thought I would share this Filled With Love Valentine.  This card is just one of the cards from the online class that Mary Fish has on her blog.  ( Here ).   This was a really FUN card to make and I even got to use the Scrunchy Ribbon technique that Mary showed in her One Minute to Wow video.  The only thing that I changed was that I made my card with Pretty In Pink cardstock.  Don't miss out on this Promotion Bundle, you can order by clicking on the Stampin' Up Logo on the right hand side bar.  Then you'll have everything to make some awesome cards or treat holders for Valentine's Day! 

This is my take on the Filled With Love Valentine!


Thanks Mary for your wonderful Online Class !!

Just a Reminder that Sale-A-Bration starts on January 25th

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and if you are from the Twin Cities stayed warm!

Happy Stamping  !!
        Sue 

1 comment:

Susan Campfield said...

I loved this ribbon technique Sue! Thanks for sharing it with us today at the Stamp Share - I can't wait to give it a try!
Susan Campfield

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...