Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love Impressions Card

I hope that you've all had time to check out the New Occasions Mini !!  There are so many wonderful New Products available.! I was able to play a little bit with some of my New Stuff on Tuesday night.  So today I wanted to share the Love Impressions Card that I made to go with my Love Impressions Gift Box that I posted on Tuesday.  This card uses the Love Impressions Designer Paper, the XOXO Stamp Set and the Love Impressions Rub-ons, all from the New Occasions Mini.  This card is very easy to make too!  Almost a non stamping card, except for the saying. 

So here is what I came up with for my Love Impressions Card.




Here's a picture of the Love Impressions Gift Box again.



You can click ( here ) for the prior post which has the link for the gift box directions.

Recipe:   Stamp Set - XOXO
Pink Pirouette  4 1/4" x 11" scored @ 5 1/2"
 Basic Gray  4 3/4" x 2",  plus a scrap
 Whisper White  4 3/4" x 2 1/2"  should measure 2 1/4" after punching the edge
Plus a scrap of Whisper White
Ink - Basic Gray
Love Impressions Designer Paper, Love Impressions Rub-ons, Pinking Hearts Border Punch,  
Curly Label Extra Large Punch, Pretty In Pink 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon, Dimensionals and Glue dots.

Take some time to browse through the Occasions Mini and get a head start on those Valentines!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...