Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holly Berry Bouquet Christmas Wreath

Finally, I have some time to post some of the things that I was able to make even though it wasn't one of my better months to post.  I had some minor surgery done at the beginning of the month and then with work being it's crazy self, time was just slipping away.  Now that Christmas is over and things are getting back to semi-normal I thought I would still post some of the Christmas things that I made for friends and family. 

First I have my Christmas Wreath.


This picture shows my wreath on the front door.


This one is a little closer view of the top of the wreath.


Then this is a closer view of the bottom of my wreath.

I received some awesome compliments on my Christmas Wreath.  They are really so much fun to make.  This is my third one and I hope to start on my Valentine's Day one next.  Wish me luck on getting that one posted on time. 

My first one was for Halloween, and you can view that one by clicking ( Here )  

My second one was for Thanksgiving, and you can view that one by clicking ( Here )  

If you haven't tried this awesome project, you should really give it a try.  I have some directions on my two prior posts.   The most important piece for me was finding the perfect craft ring to attach all the Lolli's to.  After that, it's pretty much embellish as desired. 

Here's the recipe that I used:
Stamp Sets:  Jolly Bingo Bits, Pines & Poinsettias,
Hand-Penned Holidays
Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Paper,  Red & Silver Glimmer Paper,  Jingle Bells, Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Holly Berry Buttons, Snowflake Punch, Stitched Felt Winter Wishes, Peek-a-Boo Frames Die and lots of  Circle Punches.

I Thank You all for stopping by today and I hope that everyone had a very Merry Holiday !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...