Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pines & Poinsettias - Reindeer Treat Holder

Today I thought I would share with you my Reindeer Treat Holders.  I made these for all the gals in my Stamp Club this month.  They are super cute and very easy to make.  A FUN Holiday treat for anyone on your Christmas list. 


Now I got this idea from a fellow demonstrator in my group, Evelyn Sluiter.  She gave me a Halloween one as a Thank You gift.   So I decided to use this idea for Christmas.  Peeps are the special Treat inside and these are Chocolate Mousse flavored.  YUMMY !!


Now here is a little closer view of the Reindeer Treat Holder. 

Actually, it could be called the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Treat Holder.  As you can see his cute little red nose.  All you need is your Big Shot, the Top Note Die, a Small Cello Bag and some Designer Paper.  I used the Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper here.  Run the Designer Paper through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die.  Fold in the center so that is makes the smaller Topper.  If you fold in half the other way then you get a longer Topper which is fine, but it will change the size of the Cello Bag that you use.  Since I used the smaller Topper, I used the Small Cello Bag.  Place your Treat or in this case the Reindeer Peep inside of the Cello Bag then fold over the end.  Then I used the stappler to close it.  Add a piece of Sticky Strip on both insides of the Top Note Topper.  Then place the bag in the center of the Top Note about half way down from the fold line.  Seal down both sides over the Cello Bag and your done!!   Decorate the Top Note Topper and you have an Awesome Stocking Stuffer!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you give this project a try !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...