Friday, December 16, 2011

Stampin' Up Clearance Rack Blitz

9 Shopping Days left until Christmas, and Stampin Up just announced a GREAT SALE FOR YOU, From December 15th to January 5th
CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ - up to 80% OFF.
 Yes, you read the heading correctly,
Stampin Up has just added over 200 new items to the clearance rack
and placed special prices on those items from December 15th, to January 5th, WHOO HOOO.
After Christmas Sale came early this year!.. and get this, up to 80% off!
Remember - this is ONLINE SHOPPING ONLY,



CLICK ON THE CLEARANCE RACK on the right side - and START SAVING
Let me give you a taste of what is in there!....I may have to confess that I have already having been in there, just a little,  A Girl hates to pass up a deal!.

40% OFF all Punches - lots of styles to choose from
stampin up punches   sandi maciver
BIG Shot Dies (tons of them),
Glass Glitter for $1.59 (I KNOW - SHUT THE DOOR - RIGHT!)

Packages of Designer Paper for $3.99 that's 60% OFF!
Candy Cane Buttons for $1.79 (48 buttons in this pack), WHOO HOO....
Did you miss out on the Christmas box? - Not anymore!...$11.97
Card kits (includes envelopes) for $3.99
Gusseted Envelopes $2.39 (love the colors)
Scrappin Kits for $$7.99 (you can make like 40 cards from one of these)!
These kits include stickers, borders, designer paper card stock, give a pack to your children, will keep them busy for hours of creating fun.
Ok, I could go on - but how about I just let you go shopping
oh, I almost forgot - Ribbon - did I mention ribbon, tons of it!....
Ok, I'm going to let you go shop and check out all the other great deals in there!!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Shopping !!!

Sue   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...