Monday, December 5, 2011

Telescoping Snowman Card

Well today is a Becky Roberts day!   I saw this cute Telescoping Snowman card on Becky's blog a few weeks back and fell in LOVE with it.  The Telescoping idea is perfect for a Snowman.  If you know me you know that I LOVE Snowman !!  So I had to give this card a try.

So here is my take:


Who wouldn't LOVE to get this Snowman card in the mail!!   And the best thing is that it will fit in a regular size envelope !!


Here's another look at the open and closed view.


This is a closer view so you can see some of the details.  Now Becky has all the details on how to make this cute card on her blog   ( Here ).  I'm so thankful for that, sometimes the pictures make things look bigger than they really are.  So when I first tried this, my Snowman wouldn't fit in the regular envelope.   It was too BIG.   Thank You Becky !!!

This was also one of the December Stamp Club Projects that the gals made last week.  They absolutely LOVED it !!!!

Thanks for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...