Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gently Falling Thanksgiving Loli Wreath

I'm so far behind in posting as it has been a busy couple of weeks.  So I thought I would start with my Gently Falling Thanksgiving Wreath.  These Wreaths are so beautiful and my camera just doesn't do them justice.



This is my third wreath.  I made this one pretty much the same way as I did my Frightful Sight Halloween Wreath.  I started with seven of the larger loli ( 2 1/2" ) and then I attached 2 of the medium loli ( 2" ) to the 2 larger ones in the center.  Then using 6 of the smaller loli ( 1 1/4") I attached those in between the larger ones.  You can view my Frightful Sights Halloween Wreath post ( Here ).


For the Gently Falling Thanksgiving Loli Wreath,  I used the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper.  The Spice Cake Designer Series Paper colors are such beautiful fall colors.  Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock and Very Vanilla.  Using the Gently Falling Stamp set I used Early Espresso ink and stamped some of the leaves on More Mustard, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake.  Then I cut them out and placed them on the wreath.  The Hand Penned Holidays was used for the bottom banner. 


This is a closer look at the Banner.  Let your imagination go wild by adding all kinds of embellishments to decorate the centers:  Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, Antique Brads, Spice Cake Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine, Glimmer Brads, Basic Jewels Pearls, Boho Blossoms Punch, 2 3/8 Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch.  The bow was made using the Soft Suede 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!

Thank You for taking time to stop by and check out my blog!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...