Monday, October 24, 2011

October Stamp Club

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend !!  Where has the month gone?  It's almost Halloween already, so I thought I better get the October Stamp Club projects posted.  We had a little of everything this time as I did all Halloween last month.  But I still couldn't leave it out all together.  So let's get started.

Here is a group picture of all 3 Make and Takes this month.


So first we have one of the awesome Frightful Sight Trio projects from Craft Project Central. 



Now doesn't that get you in the Halloween spirit! 
I certainly hope so.  You can check out my prior post ( Here )
Also you can check out Craft Project Central ( Here )
This is only one of the projects in the Frightful Sight Trio created by Heidi Boos.

Next we have a Gently Falling Thanksgiving Card that has a funky fold too! 


I LOVE the Gently Falling stamp set!!  So many possiblities.  And I love this Funky fold and wanted to give it a try.  The Simply Scored Scoring Tool makes it so easy too!  So why don't you give it a try. 


I started with Spice Cake Designer Paper  4" x 12"   Then using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool I took my Designer paper and scored @ 2", 6" and 10".
Stamp Sets:  Gently Falling, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:
More Mustard  2 5/8" x 2 5/8"and a Scrap for leaf
Pool Party  Scraps for Tag and leaf
Early Espresso Scrap for leaf
Very Vanilla  2 5/8" x 2 5/8" (for the greeting inside)  and a Scrap for Tag
Wide Oval Punch, Lots of Tags Sizzlet Die, Early Espresso Ink

Now I could try to tell you how to fold this card, but Dawn Griffith has an awesome video which shows you how to make the folding of this card so simple.  Check it out ( Here )
Thank You Dawn !!!

Since the promotion for this month is the Simply Sent Kits, I wanted to show just how easy it is to use these kits. 


We used all the Die Cuts for this card and then I added some Bling.   Perfect when you need a card and you don't have a lot of time.  LOVE it  !!

Now through Oct 31st,
Buy two Simply Sent Kits and get a FREE coordinating stamp set! Our Simply Sent Kits are the ideal choice for the beginning crafter. The card kits offer a variety of basic themes, so it's easy to create cards for any occasion.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and check out my blog !!

Happy Stamping !!!
          Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...