Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pines & Poinsettias

Not much time today for posting, so this will be quick.  But I wanted to share my Swap card from our last monthly meeting in September.  I just love the The Pines & Poinsettias set in the Holiday Mini.  I was trying to decided on my Swap card and then saw this card on Tiffany Bauer's blog, it was on her Weekly Crafty Pick of the week and Becky Johnson is the designer.  I fell in love with how simple and elegant this card was.


So I didn't change a thing.                                                            

Becky didn't have a Recipe so I will tell you what I used:

Cardstock:  Whisper White      5 1/2" x 8 1/2"   Plus a scrap
                   Early Espresso      4" x 5 1/4" 
Run the Early Espresso cardstock through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurry embossing  folder.
Then run your scrap of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Designer Frames embossing folder.
Stamp your Pines Cones in the center of the Frame on your Whisper White using the Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Garden Green Markers to color the stamp first.   Then I used the Petite Pairs - Merry Christmas in Early Espresso Ink on top of that.  Then tear around the Frame.  Ribbon is from the Holiday Mini - the 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon.  I used dimensionals on both the Early Espresso piece and the Frame to pop them up a bit.

Easy Peasy !!!

Thanks for stopping by today and make some time to do some stamping !!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue                                                   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...