Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine Ferrero Rocher Treat Holder

Good Morning,

Just a quick post today.  Thought I would share one of the projects for tonight's Stamp Club.   I know that one of my fellow demonstrators made something similar or the same around Christmas, but I couldn't find my directions.

But then I happened across a video on You Tube and thought I would give it a try for Valentine's Day.  The video is by Christi - Stampin Texas, just click ( Here) to view.

So here's my Group pic:



I didn't realize that I actually used 2 different sizes of Heart Framelits while I was making these.   I can't decide which one I like better, so you can decide which one you like better.  The smaller one is from the Circle Card Thinlits and the larger one is from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits.

Here's a closer view:



Stamp Set:  Banner Blast (Sale A Bration set)
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
DSP:   Retired More Amore Specialty Paper ( On the Clearance Rack $5.19)
Red Glimmer Paper,  Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Window Sheet and the Banner Punch (Sale A Bration), Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch.

Sale A Bration started yesterday!!!
Be sure to check out all the fun FREE products that you could earn by spending $50!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...