Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love You More Card

Hello Ladies,

Just a quick post to share a fun card from the Love You More/ From my Heart January tutorial over at Chat Wszelaki's Blog "Me My Stamps and I".  


Super cute card using the Love You More Stamp set.  I'm thinking that these may be the Valentine's Day Cards for the Grandkids.  But then you never know, I usually change my mind a couple times at least.


Here's a closer view for you.

The only thing that I changed was I used the Red Glimmer paper for the Heart and I didn't add the button.

Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Red Glimmer Paper, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, 1/4" Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Arrows Embossing Folder, Top Note Bigz Die, Heart Framelits, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, 7/8" Scallop Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch and of the Big Shot.

Thanks to Chat for sharing her wonderful talents in her January Tutorial !!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...