Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year a New Blog Look !!!

First, I'd like to wish everyone a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"  !!!!

I'm super excited to start the New Year with a New Look to my Blog !!!  I figured it was time for the New Crisp and Clean Look !!  So I hope that you like it as much as I do !!  My Favorite thing about my New Look is the Navigation Bar at the top!  That's been on my Wish List for a while now.  Thank you Patsy !!!

So I thought I would share a Sneak Peek with you from the New Occasions Catalog that will be out in about 2 Days!  I can hardly wait, how about you? These 2 Cards were made using the "Happy Watercolor" stamp set.  Make & Takes from our Holiday DIVA Night !!


Cardstock colors are: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.
Inks are:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Check out the fringe, a new product coming our way !!



I'm really liking this New "Happy Watercolor" set !!  Especially the watercolor affect and all you have to do is stamp it with your favorite ink colors !

Whisper White cardstock really makes the colors pop right out at you.
Inks are:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz

A BIG Thank You goes to my Upline Susan Campfield for sharing her talents with us to show off this Brand New Set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog!!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my NEW LOOK!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...