Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek!!

Hello Ladies,

I thought since I had a spare couple of minutes that I would try to get this Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek card posted.  I know, shocking that I have another card to share and it hasn't been two weeks to get it posted.  For some reason I forgot that I had so many Birthdays at the end of December and then in January.  So I was trying to find the perfect Masculine Birthday card.  I struggle so many times with them.

But luck was on my side when I stopped by Mary Fish's blog - Stampin' Pretty.  I was so excited that I would be able to get all my cards done!!  So this is my take on Mary's card.






The Feeling Sentimental stamp set will be a Sale-A-Bration set that you can choose for FREE when you spend $50. 





Here is a close up view for you .  I changed up the colors and used a different design from the Parker's Pattern Designer Series Paper which is in the Spring Catalog. 


Recipe:
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink - Versa Mark
Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Metallic Brads, Stampin' Distress Tool


You can check out Mary's card by clicking (Here)

 As always a BIG Thank You to Mary for the inspiration !!

Thanks for stopping by today !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...