Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hearts A Flutter Card!

Hello Ladies,

Hope that everyone had a great weekend.  It was a long weekend, but a busy one for me.

Today, I have my Swap Card for last month.  The Hearts A Flutter card for today is a creation from Chat Wszelaki's January Hearts A Flutter Tutorial.  You can check out Chat's blog and her tutorial by clicking  ( Here )

This was one of the first stamp sets that I ordered from the Spring Catalog.  I just Love it !!

So here we go with the Group picture !!


I really like the color combo with the Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Primrose Petals !! 
I especially love the New Honeycomb Embossing Folder, such a wonderful folder!!
The sentiment is from the "You are Loved" Stamp set.

Here's a closer view:


Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration started yesterday Ladies!  Get your wish list out and get ready to earn some FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. 

A Big Thank You to Chat for sharing her creativity !!

Thanks for stopping by today !    Take some time to get started on your Valentine's Day gifts!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...