Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Stamp Club

Hello All,

Thought I better get some of my projects posted before it's too late.  I can't believe that January is already over and Valentine's Day is only 14 days away!  The theme for January's Stamp Club was a  Valentine's Day Theme.  So today I have the Make and Takes to share with you. 

First up here's the Group Pic for you:


From left to right:  The Sealed With Love Simply Sent Valentine's Day Treat Holder,  The Mini Treat Tote Valentine Box, and The Hearts A Flutter Valentine's Day Card. 

We had a lot of FUN making these Valentine's Day Goodies.
I just Love the More Amore Specialty Designer Paper !


The Sealed With Love Simply Sent Valentine's Day Treat Holder was just about the easiest thing to make ever!  It was the FREE part of the "My Little Valentine" promotion in January, but the good news is you can still purchase the Simply Sent Sealed With Love for just a while longer.  The Order number is:    #126923 for $7.95


The Mini Treat Tote Valentine Box is my take on a cute project that I saw on Dawn Olchefske's Blog.  Dawn has a video to show you how to make the Mini Treat Tote Box.  Just click ( Here ) to get there.   I used Primrose Petals cardstock, More Amore Specialty Designer Paper, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, 1 1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon (Pink Pirouette/Rose Red), Small Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch and the greeting is from the Seasonal Sayings Stamp set.


This Darling Hearts A Flutter Valentine's Day card is from Chat Wszelaki's January Tutorial.  I'm really liking the color combo for this Valentine's Day !!  Since I was out of the Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, I used the Pool Party Ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack.  This is one of the FREE Products that you can choose from the Sale-A-Bration brochure when you spend $50 before shipping and tax.  You can check out Chat's tutorial by clicking ( Here )

A BIG Thank You to Dawn and Chat for sharing their creativity!!

Start planning your Valentine's Day gifts today!!

As always I  "Thank YOU"  for taking a minute or two to stop by today !!!


Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...