Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Twitterpated Gift Card Holder

Good Morning Ladies,

Today I wanted to share with you the Twitterpated Gift Card Holder that I made for Becky Roberts.
I sent this with my upline ( Susan Campfield ).  Susan was kind enough to deliver this to Becky while they were attending Leadership.  The Gift Card Holder is a "Thank You" to Becky.  She is an amazing lady and a special friend!



This is the Closed view of the Twitterpated Gift Card Holder.
The idea for this FUN Gift Card Holder actually came from Becky.  She had a Stamp Camp in December and used the Snow Much Fun Set.  You can click ( Here ) to see Becky's Gift Card.


I LOVE how this Gift Card opens !! 


This Open view shows a little more of the entire Gift Card Holder.  The Gift Card Holder showcases some of the New products in the Occasions Mini Catalog. 

Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  With All My Heart, Friendly Phrases
Whisper White Cardstock, Twitterpated Designer Paper, Riding Hood Red Ink, Printed Designer Brads,  Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Basic Jewel Pearls,
Big Shot, Top Note Die.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Happy Stamping !!!
         Sue

1 comment:

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Sue, this gift card holder is so adorable.. I will have to CASE this idea.. I totally love it! I hope all is well your way.. Inky Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...