Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hearts and Valentines Part 2

Hello again.   Here is Part 2 of the Hearts and Valentines Class that I was able to attend last Thursday night.  I started with 2 of the Card Designs which I posted on Sunday, and I will share 2 more with you today.  The 5th Design I need to post after Leadership as this is also a Swap Card for that event.
Part 1 of the Hearts and Valentines Class is right below this one.

For the third card we have this Simple and Cute Valentine.



This card showcases the New Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die.  I just " Love" the texture on the Hearts, with 5 various sizes.  These Hearts can be used for so many other things besides Valentine's Day!
 
Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock is Whisper White, Pretty In Pink and Early Espresso.
Pretty In Pink Designer Prints Paper
Ink: Early Espresso
5/8" White Satin Ribbon, Word Punch and Modern Label Punch. 


For the Fourth Card it too is a very Simple yet Elegant card.



This card could be used for Birthday, Anniversary and always on Valentine's Day !
Two Hearts - one is Riding Hood Red and the other is Twitterpatted Designer Paper.  Punched out using the Full Heart Punch.   The "Love"  is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set, stamped in Riding Hood Red.  This is layered on 2 pieces of Whisper White cardstock and bumped up with Dimensionals.  The picture doesn't quite show the layers, so it must be time for a New camera. 

Again a Big Thank You to my upline Susan Campfield for sharing her creativity with us !!

Don't forget to stop back after Leadership, as I will be posting the Final card from the Hearts and Valentines Class.

As Always I Thank You for stopping by !!!

Happy Stamping !!!!
        Sue 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...