Friday, January 13, 2012

January Stamp Club

TGIF Ladies,

January Stamp Club was last night, so I wanted to share two of the projects that we made.  I don't have pictures of the third project yet, so I will post that later.  Our Theme last night was Valentine's Day !!  Got to get a head start on the wonderful Valentine's gifts. 

Now some of you might remember my Candy Bar Treat Holder that was quite a Big Hit last summer.  I made those as Thank You Gift for some wonderful friends.  You can see my prior post ( Here )

So with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought we'd give it another look.


Recipe:
Stamp Set - P.S. I Love You
Cardstock - Real Red  2 3/4" x 10 1/4"
                   Score @ 5", 5 1/4"    Then score 1/4" on both sides.
Fabulous Hearts Embosslits Die for Hearts      
Whisper White - 2 " x 4 3/4"
                           1" x 2 3/4"  emboss with Adoring Accent EB folder
Ink - Real Red
Designer Paper - Real Red Designer Prints  1" x 2 3/4"
1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Mini Brad


Then we made a Matching Valentine's Day Card to go with it.


This is my take on a card that Chat Wszelaki had on her blog  -  Me, My Stamps and I. 
You can check out Chat's card  ( Here )

Recipe:
Stamp Set - P.S. I Love You
Cardstock -  Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 11"
                      3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
                     1" x 3 1/2" emboss with Adoring Accent EB folder
Real Red    3 3/4" x 5"   
Plus a scrap  -  Punch out the flower using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Fabulous Hearts Embosslits Die for Hearts
Ink - Real Red                 
Designer Paper - Real Red Designer Prints 1" x 3 1/2"                      
5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon,  Silver Mini Brad

Thanks for taking time to stop by today!   I hope you enjoy these Valentine's Day projects!

Happy Stamping!!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...