Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Gift

With just a few days left until Mother's Day, I thought I would share this cute idea with you today.  It is such an easy project and perfect for Mother's Day !!!  I found this cute little basket on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog.   ( Here )  I did make several of Angie's Easter baskets this year, but I thought it would be perfect for Mother's Day too! 

So here's my take on Angie's idea only for Mother's Day instead.



These really are too cute for words.  And what do you suppose is inside the basket, why Chocolate of course!  Three Ferrero Rocher chocolates fit just perfectly in the basket.  I know that I would LOVE to receive this cute gift on Sunday for Mother's Day!  Imagine your Mother opening her gifts to find this cute basket from YOU !!  You can do it, you still have time. 



                   Here's a semi side view of the basket.

Angie has a video and a printer friendly option for the basic directions, so I will only tell what I changed.

I used the Beyond the Garden Designer Paper from the New Summer Mini.  I Love all the bright colors!

Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango cardstock, along with Whisper White. The "Fabulous Florets" stamp set, which is a must have ladies!! The Greeting is from the "Something to Celebrate" Hostess set from the just Retired Ocassions Mini catalog. The handle is made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and attached with the Daffodil Delight Flower Brads. The 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  I used Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke markers to color the stamp.  Stazon Black for the greeting.

Thanks to Angie for sharing this project !!

I want to Thank all of you for stopping by to visit today!!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...