Friday, May 20, 2011

May Stamp Club Projects

Thursday night was Stamp Club and we had an awesome evening along with a Surprise too!  I'll share the surprise with you in another post after I share the Stamp Club projects with you.

Usually, I only have one theme for Stamp Club.  However, School will be out for summer break soon, so Teacher Appreciation gifts are popular.  Then Father's Day is just around the corner.  Birthdays are always a must any time of year and I wanted to share the Embedded Embossing Technique.  So I had three projects with a variety of Themes this time round. 

Here is the group picture of all the projects.




First project is a Teacher Appreciation Gift.  This idea is from Mary Fish.  Mary currently has her New On-line Video Class up on her blog.   The link is  ( Here )   I loved your Class Mary !!!

This is my take on Mary's card caddy. 



The Card Caddy holds four cute  3 x 3 cards and mini envelopes.



Just imagine your child giving this gift to their Teacher.



These 3 x 3 cards are so easy to make too!


The second project is a Dad's Day card.  I saw this card over on Sandy Hancock's blog where they had a Masculine Card Swap.  Masculine Cards are always a challenge for me, but The Open Sea stamp set makes some wonderful cards for guys.  This card was created by Lynn Anderson.  I could tell that this card was just begging me to case it for sure.  You can check out the other Masculine cards that were shared   ( Here )      
Thanks Sandy and Lynn for sharing your swap ideas!



This set has so many options, it's one of my current favorites in the Summer Mini!


The third project is a Birthday card using the Embedded Embossing technique.  This card was shared by Terri Snider at our DIVA meeting this month.  It features the New Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch from the Summer Mini. 



The ladies loved your card Terri !! Thanks for sharing with us!!


Cardstock:
3" x 3"  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Old Olive  I used Scraps for the leaves and the Blossom Petals Punch
Stems are cut using the Big Shot and the Tasteful Trim Die

Real Red  3 3/4"  x 5"
Whisper White  5 1/2"  x 11" and  3 1/2" x 4 3/4" 
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Bitty Buttons,  3/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, White Bakers Twine

As Always I want to Thank You for stopping by !!

Happy Stamping !!!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...