Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sneak Peek - Four Frames

Good Evening Ladies!    It's almost Friday !!  I'm looking forward to some Stamping FUN this weekend!!  But first I have another Sneak Peek to share with you.  I so LOVE the Paisley Petals Designer Paper!  All the colors are simply amazing!  So the other day while I was browsing around, I happened to find this beautiful card!  I saw this card on Selene Kempton's blog.  ( Here )    It's so elegant!
I had to CASE this card right away.   Thanks Selene for sharing !!



If you are Loving this Sneak Peek as much as I am, don't wait any longer to take advantage of the Spring is Blossoming Special!  Remember you can place an order 24/7 by clicking on my link in the upper right hand corner.   And the best thing is, it will be delivered right to your doorstep in no time!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a GREAT weekend and I hope you have some Stamping FUN too!

Happy Stamping !!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...