Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Bonnet for Easter or Mother's Day

Good Evening Ladies,  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!! 
I was going to save this project until next week, but I just can't wait any longer.  I'm sure that some of you may have already seen these out on the internet, however I first saw this at our March DIVA Meeting.  Well I totally fell in LOVE with this idea!!  

So I had to go home and make one of these cute bonnets.  I called my upline last night to see who was the original creator of this idea, so that I could give them credit on my post.  Susan said that she saw this on our Stampin' Connections site where demonstrators post their cards, ideas and projects for sharing with others. 
The person who's post she saw was Kyla Roy Scoggins. 
 So Thanks Kyla!!
 Then Susan recreated it.  

And now this is my take on these bonnets. 
We'll be making these as one of our Make & Takes at 
my April Stamp Club!!!



This is the back view of the bonnet.
There is even a hidden Surprise!!

Can't you just imagine how much FUN it would be to give this to someone Special at Easter !!
Even better this would be an awesome gift for Mother's Day!! 
You could put candy inside the bonnet or how about a button bracelet.   
How you say?  Well the main part of the bonnet is an empty button container. 
Inside I have some Easter Rolos! Imagine that, chocolate inside!!

You know I've been waiting for someone to create something wonderful so I could use my empty containers!



This is a side view or overhead view.

Here's my recipe:
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Springtime Vintage Designer Paper
Very Vanilla Seam Binding and Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain Ribbon
Rosettes, Circle Scallop Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder,
2 1/2" Circle Punch, Snail and Glue Dots
An Empty Button Container from Stampin' Up!
So Ladies, don't throw those away when the buttons, brads, or trinkets are gone. 
Use it to make one of these cute bonnets. 

I want to Thank You for taking time to stop by today!

Happy Stamping !!!
Sue      

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...