Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Gifts for the Grandkids

Only 6 more days until Valentine's Day!  I'm getting ready to send down my Valentine's Day package for the grandkids.  I know that the mailboxes have been around for a while, but they are so cute!  I used the Love Impressions Designer Paper to decorate the outside.  Punched some hearts using the Real Red Glimmer Paper and the Small Heart Punch.  The Full Heart Punch also uses the Real Red Glimmer Paper on the flag along with the Large Scallop Circle.  They are filled with Valentine Tootsie Rolls and Reese's Chocolate Hearts and I found the new Snickers Square too.  I even used the Love Impressions Rub-ons for the front door.  I will be sharing some of the other gifts this week too.

Here are their Valentine Mailboxes:



Here are their Valentine Cards:


This is one of the cards that was featured on Create with Connie and Mary in their Valentine Defined Card Portfolio.  Super cute project!  Thanks Connie and Mary for sharing ! 
You can see their project ( Here )

Thanks for stopping by today !!!

Happy Stamping !!
         Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...