Saturday, February 19, 2011

Minneapolis Regionals Part 2

I have a few more pictures to share with you from Regionals.  Then as promised I wanted to share my Swap Card for Regionals and the Special "Thank You" card that I received from Donna Griffith.

Here are just a few of the Stampfield Stars.  Some went on Friday and we went on Saturday.

2-12-11 Mpls Regional Seminar 402

                     Karen, Missi, Carol, Nancy and Juli



                    Juli, Deb and Diane getting ready for make n takes.




                                         Susan and Linda


2-12-11 Mpls Regional Seminar 244


             Afternoon Break offered Cupcakes for All.
                 Rachel was super excited about that!!

We all had a wonderful day last Saturday at Regionals !!!

For those of you who have not been to a Regionals or Convention Event, the SWAP card is one of most coveted items.  So I couldn't go without any Swap cards, but I was having a hard time deciding on what I wanted to do.  Now I was so inspired by a card that Becky Roberts had on her blog.  ( Here )
So this is my take of Becky's card and my Swap Card that I made for Regionals.  Thank You Becky!



Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Build a Blossom, Bring On the Cake, En Francais 

Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Blossom Petals Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

I was so blessed to meet both Carrie Cudney and Donna Griffith at the Winter Stamp A Stack.  But then to be able to see them again at Regionals was so wonderful.  I had given them one of my Swap cards as a Thank You, as it was so nice of them to take time out of their busy schedule to stop by and then join us in the FUN at the Stamp A Stack!  Then I was so excited when at Regionals I received a "Thank You" card from Donna Griffith.  I just wanted to share this awesome card with you!


Thanks Donna !!!  It was such a pleasure to meet you and stamp with you !

Thanks for stopping by today !!
I hope that you make time for yourself to stamp this weekend !

Happy Stamping !!
        Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...